RDF schemas
Real_Man
2007-03-23 16:09:11 UTC
Hi everyone....

Can someone provide me some examples of pure RDF SCHEMA only ?
and also later an RDF schema with data.

thanks a lot....
Alan Dean
2007-03-23 16:14:43 UTC
Post by Real_Man
Hi everyone....
Can someone provide me some examples of pure RDF SCHEMA only ?
and also later an RDF schema with data.
thanks a lot....
I have a bunch of them bookmarked on del.icio.us:

http://del.icio.us/alan.dean/rdf+schema

Alan
j***@public.gmane.org
2007-03-23 18:52:22 UTC
Alan - you can add SIOC to your list:

Semantically-Interlinked Online Communities
http://www.sioc-project.org/

Thanks,

John.
Alan
Alan Dean
2007-03-23 21:48:14 UTC
Post by j***@public.gmane.org
Semantically-Interlinked Online Communities
http://www.sioc-project.org/
Yes, I already had the SIOC frontpage under

http://del.icio.us/alan.dean/sioc

and the SIOC spec is under

http://del.icio.us/alan.dean/rdf+specification

but you're right, I didn't have the schema. A quick google and
http://rdfs.org/sioc/ns is now added to
http://del.icio.us/alan.dean/rdf+schema

:-)

Thanks,
Alan Dean
http://thoughtpad.net/who/alan.dean/
"Solá" G Diego
2007-04-08 13:23:03 UTC
Hi All,

I have tried parsing the example structure of the RDF files from dmoz (rdf.dmoz.org) but it says : Fail to parse RDF and XML parsing failed.

I plan to parse the whole content but since the file is large, i am using so far the example (http://rdf.dmoz.org/rdf/structure.example.txt) provided in the website.
Has anyone managed to successfully parse the structure example? Care to share it please...???
I have made some changes to the code but still failed..:((

hope to get some feedback soon.
thanks !