Problems accessing to the RSS 1.0 spec
tsmpereira
2006-10-16 14:41:38 UTC

I can not access to the specification of the RSS 1.0.
It is only possible to access to the modules.

Last week I did access to the spec but today it only allow me to
access to the modules.
Is there any problem...

The URL I tried is: http://web.resource.org/rss/1.0/spec
and the returned message is: "Not Found
The requested URL /rss/1.0/spec was not found on this server."

Does any one can tell me what's going on, and when the access to the
spec will be allowed?

Regards,
Teresa

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rss-dev-digest-***@public.gmane.org
mailto:rss-dev-fullfeatured-***@public.gmane.org

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Mumia W.
2006-10-16 20:06:02 UTC
Post by tsmpereira
Hi,
I can not access to the specification of the RSS 1.0.
It is only possible to access to the modules.
Last week I did access to the spec but today it only allow me to
access to the modules.
Is there any problem...
The URL I tried is: http://web.resource.org/rss/1.0/spec
and the returned message is: "Not Found
The requested URL /rss/1.0/spec was not found on this server."
Does any one can tell me what's going on, and when the access to the
spec will be allowed?
Regards,
Teresa
The site you posted, http://web.resource.org/rss/1.0/spec , works for
me. It also links to this site: http://purl.org/rss/1.0/spec

Perhaps your proxy or browser is misconfigured.