[uf-discuss] Bloglines' subscription list
Danny Ayers
2005-11-29 12:39:51 UTC
I just posted this on Blogline's mail form. If anyone here knows the
folks there, any chance of giving them a prod?

[[
I was delighted to discover that you provide a HTML version of
subscription lists.

However, it would be very helpful (and standards-friendly) if could be
tweaked to be more semantic HTML, i.e. using ol/li elements - the
blogroll is a list after all. Ideally you might follow the approach
described at:
http://microformats.org/wiki/XOXO

The provision of a XHTML import facility would be most appreciated too
- I find (the format considerably easier to work with than OPML, and
doubt I'm alone in that.

http://rpc.bloglines.com/blogroll?html=1&id=dannyayers
]]

http://dannyayers.com
Mark Fletcher
2005-11-29 14:55:50 UTC
Post by Danny Ayers
I was delighted to discover that you provide a HTML version of
subscription lists.
However, it would be very helpful (and standards-friendly) if could be
tweaked to be more semantic HTML, i.e. using ol/li elements - the
blogroll is a list after all. Ideally you might follow the approach
http://microformats.org/wiki/XOXO
The provision of a XHTML import facility would be most appreciated too
- I find (the format considerably easier to work with than OPML, and
doubt I'm alone in that.
http://rpc.bloglines.com/blogroll?html=1&id=dannyayers
Thanks for the suggestions. As for changing the HTML output, I'm not
sure how feasible that would be at this point, as many people depend on
the current output. Maybe as a secondary output. I'll make sure it's
added to the enhancements list.

Thanks,
Mark

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Danny Ayers
2005-11-29 18:34:53 UTC
Post by Mark Fletcher
Thanks for the suggestions. As for changing the HTML output, I'm not
sure how feasible that would be at this point, as many people depend on
the current output. Maybe as a secondary output. I'll make sure it's
added to the enhancements list.
Much appreciated.

Cheers,
Danny.