Parsing RSS with JS
Kashif Aziz
2006-04-01 18:14:31 UTC
Hello,

I am not sure whether this is the right place to post this, but I would
appreciate if somebody can atleast point me to right direction.

I am trying to parse rss feed through javascript, something like:

this.content[i]=this.feeditems[i].getElementsByTagName("content:encoded")

but it doesn't work.

Regards,

Kashif

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Suzan Foster
2006-04-25 19:47:58 UTC
Try getElementsByTagNameNS("http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/",
"encoded")
Post by Kashif Aziz
Hello,
I am not sure whether this is the right place to post this, but I would
appreciate if somebody can atleast point me to right direction.
encoded")
but it doesn't work.
Regards,
Kashif