problem with magpierss
karoljaja
2006-01-21 17:44:18 UTC
hi
i have some problems with magpierss!
i try to parse something about 1000 feeds

but after some time my script stops without any errors:(

what shoud i do?
any ideas?

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
kelliottmccrea
2006-01-23 17:11:40 UTC
Post by karoljaja
i have some problems with magpierss!
You might try the Magpie mailing list at:
Post by karoljaja
but after some time my script stops without any errors:(
Sounds like you're running into your PHP installs max execution time.
Check your error logs.

-kellan