Problems integrating Magpie with vBulletin
berninhell
2008-07-30 16:07:10 UTC
I tried integrating Magpie to display a member's latest blog post next
to their names in a vBulletin forum and it worked for the most part.
However, there appears to be some conflict with MagPie breaking
vBulletin's AJAX code.

See this thread: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=156372

Post #21 says:

"From what I can see, the Quick Reply function and edit functions using
AJAX still work, but they don't clean up the page they way they should
when you click the submit/ok buttons. Looks like the problem lies in
the Magpie fetch_rss function. It's beyond my coding skills to
diagnose/fix this problem."

Any ideas?