Need help to create rss
Etienne Robillard
2006-02-10 21:00:25 UTC

I'll try to help you out as far as I can. Others might
follow :)
i need some help. i need to create a a file, soe i
can import the
https://www.odin.dk/112puls/odin112puls.xml
This looks like a fully functionnal RSS 2.0 feed.
to my site http://www.112-aarhus.dk
is there someone here, there can help my create this
file ? my site
is base on mysql and php and the cms phpfusion. if
that info is
needed.
Well, I believe your issue is more with how to display
the rss data into your site, but feel free to correct
me if I'm getting it wrong here.

Try getting comfortable with PHP, it will help you
later, when you'll want to add stuff like an RSS feed
or else.

Also, if possible, do not attempt to rewrite another
feed. Instead, use some PHP tools in order to parse
the feed directly from the server.

If you do want to create a brand new RSS feed for your
site, you'll need either to have content ready or be
prepared to parse content from other places, as
described above.
sorry about my bad english :D
Its all good ;-)
and just a question, is it possible to make some
kind og a "rss"
file, that save the importet files from
https://www.odin.dk/112puls/odin112puls.xml to my
sql database, so i
always can keep the data/information an maybe make a
large list
insted of only show the last 10 ?
The RSS feed you're refering to already exists on the
WorldWideWeb. Try working from there using PHP, or
your favorite application, cms, etc.
Best regards
Martin from Denmark.
HTH,

Etienne

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
shearerdanmark
2006-02-10 15:43:22 UTC
Hey

i am new here, and i am new on "rss feed"

i need some help. i need to create a a file, soe i can import the
data from: https://www.odin.dk/112puls/odin112puls.xml

to my site http://www.112-aarhus.dk

is there someone here, there can help my create this file ? my site
is base on mysql and php and the cms phpfusion. if that info is
needed.

can someone helt me make this file ? i really need that file so i
can bring the info on my site.

sorry about my bad english :D

and just a question, is it possible to make some kind og a "rss"
file, that save the importet files from
https://www.odin.dk/112puls/odin112puls.xml to my sql database, so i
always can keep the data/information an maybe make a large list
insted of only show the last 10 ?

Best regards
Martin from Denmark.

Yahoo! Groups Links