Digest Number 1161
Ronan O Ciosoig
2006-01-02 09:31:15 UTC
can anyone pass me a link to a DTD to extend RSS 2.0? I've been looking around the web for ages and I still haven't found a suitable page. I'd like to do some simple extensions similar to iTunes, so getting the DTD for that would be the easiest way but I haven't had any luck with getting it. The Apple iTunes RSS like resolves to a web page and I cannot find the DTD.

TIA.
Ronan.
There are 2 messages in this issue.
1. Re: Re: creating rss feeds - how do u do it?
2. Re: Re: creating rss feeds - how do u do it?
Message: 1
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:56:07 +1300
Subject: Re: Re: creating rss feeds - how do u do it?
SUMMARY :-
:- I am auto-generating RSS page by PHP script...
:- I can access the RSS page via a reader - & it validates correctly..
My reader DOES 'get' the RSS feed ONE time...
Ive got the RSS going -
I WAS using Mozilla Firefox to read the RSS (didnt go / Update...)
But I've d/loaded annother RSS reader - & when I update my website - &
the RSS database updates - I do get the updated info :) :)
Is this 'normal' - For some RSS readers to not process correctly -
While others do ??
Hmm - Quiet group aye :)
Yahoo Archives by email = Yes
http://groups.kwister.com/owners.php#add
Message: 2
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:42:20 -1000 (HST)
Is this 'normal' - For some RSS readers to not process correctly -
While others do ??
Yeah, RSS processing is traditionally a big mess. Situation normal.
Ronan O Ciosoig
Barcelona, Spain.
(+34) 690348802
Skype: ronanoc