RSS 1.0 spec in portuguese
Aaron Swartz
2007-05-03 19:06:44 UTC
[passing along per request]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Teresa <tpereira-1n4101aUAdjand0/***@public.gmane.org>
Date: May 3, 2007 7:06 AM
Subject: RE: RSS 1.0 spec
To: Aaron Swartz <me-***@public.gmane.org>

Hi,

I attached a document with part of the RSS specification 1.0 translated to
Portuguese and therefore become this document available to the RSS 1.0
community.

In the head of the document I am just telling that "This document is the
translation in Portuguese of part of the specification of RDF Site Summary

(RSS) 1.0. This translation was concluded in December of 2006. The possible
detected mistakes in this document are of translator's responsibility and
they cannot be attributed in way to the work group RSS-DEV. The comments
concerning this translation should be addressed to Teresa Pereira
(tpereira[at]esce.ipvc.pt). The official version of part of this document is
the original version (in English) available in the following URL:"

Kindly regards,
Teresa Pereira