http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/wiki/
Sunir Shah
2006-03-04 02:44:04 UTC
Hey folks,

Sorry to parachute in, but I have a very quick
question.

The original creators of the ModWiki extension
apparently never bothered to contact the RSS
maintainers to acquire the namespace,

http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/wiki/

The ModWiki extension is designed to incorporate
features common to RecentChanges. The specification
has lived at the following address for a few years,

http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?ModWiki

and it has several implementors in the Wiki Community
(e.g.):

http://usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?UnifiedRecentChanges

Sam Ruby wrote to indicate that because the purl
version of the namespace did not resolve, his
Feed Validator would fail on the ModWiki extension.

So, I'm writing here as directed by

http://web.resource.org/rss/1.0/modules/

for your assistance in straightening this out,
please. Am I in the right place? What do I need
to do?

Many thanks in advance.

Best,
Sunir